New York Seminar
High Performance, High Availability and Security in Big Data Solutions. Learn how to deploy Big Data Solution for Financial, Retail, Insurance and Science applications.
Join us for a full day of hands on experience with Big Data solutions.
The workshop provides IT managers, Data Analysts and CIOs a view on contemporary tools to design a Big Data solution.
Recent surveys show that building an efficient Big Data solution is a challenge businesses are facing today.
Whether it is a Fortune100 or a small and medium size business, a Big Data strategy and solution are required to provide a competitive edge to your organization.
In this seminar we will cover the following information and practices:
- What is Big Data and how do I approach it
- Hadoop – features, tools and where to apply
- Hardware selection, is it really a commodity play?
- Hands on – What type of system architecture should you use
- Hands on – Installing, tuning and making it work for your business
- Hands on – Security, Performance and resiliency of your Big Data solution
The seminar provides information for both current and new users of Big Data solutions.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
9:30am to 4:00pm
Hilton New York
Meeting Room: Concourse G
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Participation is free of charge, RSVP required.
This workshop is sponsored by Mellanox Technologies and Zettaset.