The world of information technologies is chaotic. Technologists are expected to learn, keep pace and implement ever-evolving technologies. As a technology manager, you will face challenges related to bridging the knowledge gap on your team. Your education and training solution should address these needs:
- Always available: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, On Demand availability
- A variety of education options including online, face to face instructor- led and remote training
- Self-paced learning systems to allow learners to work around their own schedules
- Operational flexibility
With these challenges in mind, Mellanox has customized its Global Education Services to provide more resources for your team. All training includes:
- Learners’ support channels, such as the “Ask the Expert” feature
- Knowledge standardization and verification
- Access to extra free content
- Ability to track and examine learner achievements
- Official global certification by Mellanox
Mellanox is the only global vendor to offer the InfiniBand Fundamentals course and official certification (the certification is offered online for FREE to our learners). We offer additional training courses and methods for an optimal learning experience:
- Instructor led-courses featuring the option for on-site face-to-face training. The on-site training content, duration and schedule are customizable. We also offer worldwide availability of open-enrollment courses and remotely delivered courses.
- Online Academy The Mellanox Academy provides a comprehensive E-Learning platform with many courses, demonstrations and videos with leading instructors and top quality content. This training option provides an immediate, global and readily available solution for those who can’t attend instructor-led courses.
We provide support channels to our members: learners’ community, learners’ forum, the “Ask the Expert” feature, online live support and continuous learning ability. Our advanced learning management system (LMS) enables learners to monitor their own progress and grades and to make sure they follow market best practices.
Our courses are customizable for content, location and duration. We offer varied cost models and charging methods. We will tailor the cost model for your organization to meet your needs: per training session, per student, per course or per annual subscription and include group discounts.
We have received great feedback from our customers. These customers shared the results of training for their teams. These teams have improved skills, performance and reduction in cost. This provides our customers and partners a great ROI and decreased total-cost of ownership (TCO). Isn’t that what we’re all looking for?
Mellanox Global Education Services offers new, unique and advanced courses in all delivery methods. We save money for our customers and partners. Visit us online http://www.mellanox.com/academy. Send an email to Oril@mellanox.com and let’s have a short introductory call. I’ll introduce you our offerings and success stories.
Author: Ori Lapid serves as Director of Global Education Services at Mellanox. Ori has more than sixteen years of experience covering technology and management training for IT in market-leading High-tech companies, with local and global operations. He specializes in Global technology projects, marketing, business development and integration. He holds a B.Sc. degree from the Hebrew University in Israel.