You asked and we listened! Mellanox customers can now take advantage of NEO™-Host. This Brand new unified tool is now available for managing, configuring, and diagnosing Mellanox Ethernet adapters, across various operating-systems and platforms, and adapter card generations.
Mellanox NEO-Host is a powerful solution for orchestrating and managing host networking. NEO-Host allows data-center operators to configure, monitor, and operate high-speed server Ethernet and InfiniBand network adapters. It simplifies deployment and operations of data-center networking, provides deep visibility into host configuration, and optimizes performance. In addition, Mellanox NEO-Host offers a comprehensive set of JSON-based APIs. To allow easy integration with ad-hoc management systems on top of the JSON commands, Mellanox NEO-Host enables the use of an SDK to send commands via scripting languages. Best of all, NEO-Host can be integrated with the flagship Mellanox NEO™ platform by deploying NEO-Host on Linux hosts managed by NEO.
Key features include:
- In-depth Visibility into Host Networking – NEO-Host provides comprehensive information on Mellanox’s adapter cards installed in a host. This information is presented in a top-down hierarchal model, to streamline adapter management and monitoring tasks.
- Adapter Configuration Management – NEO-Host supports configuration of various adapter software and hardware features, including but not limited to SR-IOV, PXE, RoCE, QoS, LLDP, and others. The GUI application is designed to simplify configuration and tuning of advanced adapter settings.
- Adapter Software Management – NEO-Host enables management and upgrade of firmware images on Mellanox adapters, to enable additional features and address issues as they arise.
- Advanced Diagnostics –NEO-Host allows for collecting advanced system and adapter diagnostics, allowing to enhance system and applications uptime, and to quickly recover in case of network issues.
- Performance Monitoring – NEO-Host enables monitoring of adapter performance to achieve high-performance data-center networking, and address issues as they arise.
- Enhanced Network Automation – NEO-Host’s JSON-based APIs and SDK offer a rich set of features through application programming and enhanced network automation.
- NEO Platform Integration – The NEO platform is seamlessly integrated with NEO-Host. The NEO Platform features a centralized solution of NEO-Host for servers that are operated with Mellanox ConnectX® family adapters. NEO utilizes the NEO-Host APIs to offer deep host networking visibility, and a rich set of control functions.
Best of all, NEO-Host is offered free-of-charge to Mellanox customers and partners, and is available to download at: MyMellanox.