One of the most important value-add solutions that Mellanox provides to its customers and partners is Educational Services. We offer a variety of learning methods to our partners, customers and other technology leaders.
One of the most successful learning platforms to our customers is our open enrollment courses. These 3-4 day instructor led courses are available worldwide: the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Israel, Australia, China and in the US: New York, California, Massachusetts and Washington. Soon we will offer an “After hours, virtual format”, meaning the students will gain the benefit of a blended (remote instructor led along with online training) learning format, allowing participants flexibility to take the course and still not miss many working hours.
The world of information technologies is chaotic. Technologists are expected to learn, keep pace and implement ever-evolving technologies. As a technology manager, you will face challenges related to bridging the knowledge gap on your team. Your education and training solution should address these needs:
- Always available: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, On Demand availability
- A variety of education options including online, face to face instructor- led and remote training
- Self-paced learning systems to allow learners to work around their own schedules
- Operational flexibility
With these challenges in mind, Mellanox has customized its Global Education Services to provide more resources for your team. All training includes:
- Learners’ support channels, such as the “Ask the Expert” feature
- Knowledge standardization and verification
- Access to extra free content
- Ability to track and examine learner achievements
- Official global certification by Mellanox