It is that time of the year again, the time to get the drumbeat going for OpenStack Summit, this time in the beautiful city of Vancouver!
Why would you vote for Mellanox proposals? Here are your top three reasons:
- Mellanox has been fully devoted to being open: open source, open architecture, open standards and open API are just a few ways we show our openness. Mellanox has been involved and contributing to multiple open source projects, such as OpenStack, ONIE, Puppet and others, and already contributed certain adaptor applications to the open source community. As a leading member and contributor of the Open Compute Project, Mellanox not only has delivered the world’s first 40GbE NIC for OCP servers, but also has been a key Ethernet switching partner of white box hotties such as Cumulus Networks.
- Mellanox brings efficiency to your OpenStack cloud. Ultimately, cloud is about delivering compute, storage and network resources as a service and utility to end users. Any utility models value efficiency, which helps utility providers to support more users, more applications, and more workload with fewer resources. Mellanox can drive far more bandwidth out of each compute or storage node with our offloading, acceleration, and RDMA features to greatly reduce the CPU overhead, leading to better performance and higher efficiency.
- Mellanox is a thought leader with innovative ideas to address challenges in various clouds, including public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, High Performance Computing (HPC) cloud and Telco cloud for Network Function Virtualization deployments.
Without further ado, here is our list of proposals for the Telco Strategies track. Please cast your coolest sub-zero votes to help us stand out in this OpenStack Summit!
- Ahead of the NFV Curve through truly scale-out Network Function Cloudification (Speaker: Chloe Ma)
- Drive up NFV System Efficiency through RoCE (Speaker: Chloe Ma )
- Leverage HPC Technologies to Build an Efficient High-performance “Backplane” for VNF Forwarding Graph (Speaker: Chloe Ma)
- Accelerating Applications to Cloud using OpenStack-based Hyper-convergence submitted by Ramnath Sai Sagar (Speakers: Kevin Deierling, John Kim)
See you all in Vancouver!