10GbE Speed at Your Fingertips!
Cost-Effective, Fast Data Center Connectivity
Adapter: ConnectX-3 EN
Mellanox ConnectX-3 EN 10GbE NICs deliver industry-leading Ethernet connectivity for performance driven applications, and at 1.9w/port does it with less than half the power of of the other brands. Applications across a variety of markets achieve significant throughput and latency improvements resulting in faster access, real-time response and more users per server.
- Financial institutions utilizing high frequency trading or data exchange applications require low latency interconnect. Mellanox Ethernet NICs deliver low latency Sockets and RDMA solutions for the ultimate application performance.
- Web 2.0 and cloud service providers need high bandwidth and CPU offloads to get the highest productivity from their data centers. Mellanox Ethernet NICs support RoCE(RDMA over Converged Ethernet) for data center efficiency and scalability.
- Data centers deploying virtualized servers see higher demands on the I/O infrastructure. With support for 10Gb/s and up to 127 virtual functions, Mellanox NICs can satisfy the bandwidth demands of a virtualized environment.
ConnectX-3 EN improves performance by delivering line-rate bandwidth with the lowest application latency. Higher application performance improves data center productivity and efficiency, enabling a higher return on the infrastructure investment.
Download PDF Product Brief
Features supported today:
- IEEE Std 802.3ae 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE Std 802.3ad Link Aggregation and Failover
- IEEE Std 802.3x Pause
- IEEE 802.1Q, .1p VLAN tags and priority
- IEEE Std 802.3Qau Congestion Notification
- IEEE P802.1Qbb D1.0 Priority-based Flow Control
- Jumbo frame support (10KB)
- 128 MAC/VLAN addresses per port
- TCP/UDP/IP checksum offload
- TCP Large Send (< 64KB) or Giant Send (64KB-16MB) Offload for segmentation
- Receive Side Scaling (RSS) up to 32 queues
- Line rate packet filtering
- RDMA over Converged Ethernet
- Traffic steering across multiple cores
- Intelligent interrupt coalescence
- Single Root IOV
- Address translation and protection
- Dedicated adapter resources
- Multiple queues per virtual machine
- VMware NetQueue support