Manufacturing Cable Bundling and Labeling
The optic cables are one of the essential components of every Datacenter project.
Cable bundling and labeling should be conducted in the most precise way while following solid manufacturing methodologies and quality assurance standards and procedures. This is usually a resource consuming mission that requires taking some operational and technical risks, a high cost of manpower, space, tools, waste handling, and resources.
The Mellanox “Bundling and Labeling” service provides a ready-to-deploy, tailor-made Datacenter connectivity solution, that fits the customer’s requirements, by allowing the cables to be shipped on-site (or to the staging area) already labeled and bundled, ready to be deployed.
All you, our customer, is expected to do, is sharing your cabling scheme with our experts to be reviewed and verified, to eventually produce ready-to-deploy state-of-the-art bundles.
Fewer risks, uncertainties, and on-site costs
This service (priced per cable) is provided on an all-inclusive basis (except the shipment).
Needless to mention, that the Mellanox Global Services team can take care of the entire fabric preparation, installation, and configuration, and allow you to focus on your core competencies!
- Service Deliverables (all done in Mellanox’s Factory)
- Review and verification of the detailed cabling (scheme and advise are accordingly provided)
- Quality check for each and every cable
- Labeling of cables on both ends according to the requirements and demands of the project, while following best practices and standards
- Cables bundling using Velcro
- Packing of bundles separately
- The bundles are shipped to the staging area or the customer’s site
- Service Benefits
- Mellanox end-to-end ownership (Cable plan, design verification, labeling, and bundling)
- Top level manufacturing standards
- Mellanox end-to-end quality assurance
- Significantly reduced operational and timeline risks
- Significantly reduced required on-site resources and logistics
- Customized bundle split is available
- Significantly reduced space cost
- On-site waste is significantly reduced (waste disposal handling cost is reduced)
- Lead time is kept
- Significant labor savings
- Reduced tooling costs
- Environmental friendly
For more information, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org