Mellanox Scale-Out Ethernet Products
10Gb/s, 40Gb/s and 56Gb/s Ethernet Switch Systems
The Ethernet Switch Family delivers the highest performance and port density with a complete chassis and fabric management
solution enabling converged data centers to operate at any scale while reducing operational costs and infrastructure complexity.
This family includes a broad portfolio of Top-of-Rack (TOR) switches that range from 18 to 64 ports, and support 10/40/56Gb/s
per port. These switches allow IT managers to build cost-effective and scalable switch fabrics for small to large clusters up to
10's-of-thousands of nodes.
Mellanox makes fabric management as easy as it can by providing the lowest latency and highest bandwidth. This allows IT managers to deal with serving the company's business needs, while solving typical networking issues such as congestion and the inefficiencies generated by adding unnecessary rules and limitations when the network resources are sufficient.
Data Center Connectivity with 10/40/56GbE
Mellanox's scale-out 10/40/56GbE products enable users to benefit from a far more scalable, lower latency, and virtualized
fabric with lower overall fabric costs and power consumption, greater efficiencies, and simplified management than traditional
Using its extensive knowledge and expertise building scale-out fabrics for data centers, Mellanox's 10/40/56GbE fabrics are uniquely designed to be:
- Linearly Scalable - Maintains high performance, low costs and ease of management even when deployed in very large setups consisting of thousands of nodes.
- Efficient - Optimized design uses high-density, low latency, energy-efficient and low cost Layer 2 non-blocking switches.
- Converged - One fabric can run LAN, IPC, and storage (including FCoE) traffic simultaneously with guaranteed service attributes and dynamic congestion management.
- Virtualized and Service Oriented - Provides application and service-driven fabric monitoring and SLA enforcement, with awareness and policy enforcement at the virtual machine granularity.
- Open and Standard - Supports third-party top-of-rack, blade or virtual switches, and management and orchestration solutions through standard APIs and plug-ins- allowing users to create powerful unified computing solutions.
- Simple configuration, no need for QoS (40/56GbE vs. 10GbE)
- UFM can maintain from 1 to 1000s nodes and switches
- Configure and manage the data center from a single location
- Low latency on any node
Arranged and Organized Data Center:
- 40/56GbE high density switch means 4x less cables
- Easy deployment
- Easy maintenance
- Storage and server application runs faster
|SX1012 *||SX6018*||SX1016 *||SX1024||SX1036 *||SX1400||SX1710*|
|FRUs||N||PS and Fans||N||PS and Fans||PS and Fans||PS and Fans||PS and Fans|
* When Using QSFP to 4X SFP+ Breakout Cables