Press Releases - 2013
Media Contact: email@example.com
Tue, Apr 23, 2013
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
SUNNYVALE, CA. and YOKNEAM, ISRAEL – April 23, 2013 – Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX; TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end interconnect solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences during the second quarter of 2013:
- 41st Annual JP Morgan Global TMT Conference in Boston - Management is scheduled to present on Thursday, May 16, 2013, at 9:20 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Barclays Global TMT Conference in New York - Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 22, 2013, at 1:25 p.m. Eastern Time.
- 10th Annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference in Minneapolis - Management is scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 29, 2013.
- 12th Annual TASE Israel Opportunity 2013 Conference in London - Management is scheduled to present on Thursday, June 13, 2013.
When available, a webcast of the live event as well as a replay will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
- Learn more about Mellanox’s complete FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand solution
- Learn more about Mellanox’s complete 40GbE solution
- Follow Mellanox on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linked-In, and YouTube
- Join the Mellanox Community
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet interconnect solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance capability. Mellanox offers a choice of fast interconnect products: adapters, switches, software and silicon that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage and financial services. More information is available at www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox, BridgeX, ConnectX, CORE-Direct, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniScale, MLNX-OS, PhyX, SwitchX, Virtual Protocol Interconnect and Voltaire are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Connect-IB, CoolBox, FabricIT, Mellanox Federal Systems, Mellanox Software Defined Storage, MetroX, MetroDX, Mellanox Open Ethernet, Open Ethernet, ScalableHPC, Unbreakable-Link, UFM and Unified Fabric Manager are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.