Press Releases - 2012
Media Contact: email@example.com
Mon, Feb 13, 2012
Mellanox to Host Webinar on Maximizing GPU Performance Using rCUDA Virtual GPU Technology in Compute Clusters
SUNNYVALE, CA. and YOKNEAM, ISRAEL – February 13, 2012 – Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX; TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end connectivity solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced a live webinar with the University Jaume I of Castelló. The interactive webinar will discuss the advantages of enabling rCUDA middleware in your environment for efficient utilization of GPU resources using high-speed InfiniBand interconnect.
- What: Maximize the GPU Performance in Your Compute Cluster Using rCUDA Virtual GPU Technology
- When: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 8:00 am Pacific Time / 11:00 am Eastern Time
- Register Today: http://www.mellanox.com/webinars/2012/Using-rCUDA-Virtual-GPU-Technology
- Learn more about Mellanox FDR InfiniBand Switches and Adapter Cards
- Learn more about Mellanox Switch Management and Acceleration Software
- Learn more about Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s Copper and Fiber Cables
- Follow Mellanox on Twitter and Facebook
Mellanox Technologies (NASDAQ: MLNX, TASE: MLNX) is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox products optimize data center performance and deliver industry-leading bandwidth, scalability, power conservation and cost-effectiveness while converging multiple legacy network technologies into one future-proof architecture. The company offers innovative solutions that address a wide range of markets including HPC, enterprise, mega warehouse data centers, cloud computing, Internet and Web 2.0.
Mellanox, Mellanox logo, BridgeX, ConnectX, CORE-Direct, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniScale, PhyX, SwitchX, Virtual Protocol Interconnect and Voltaire are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. FabricIT, MLNX-OS, Unbreakable-Link, UFM and Unified Fabric Manager are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.