36-Port 40/56GbE Switch System – Server and Storage Connectivity
The SX1035 switch system provides the highest-performing
fabric solution in a 1U form factor by delivering up to
2.88Tb/s of non-blocking throughput to high-performance
computing, high frequency trading and Enterprise Data
Centers, with ultra-low-latency.
The SX1035 is ideally suited as a top-of-rack access switch providing 10GbE connectivity to servers and 40/56GbE uplinks to the next level of aggregation switching.
The SX1035 is suitable for efficient server and storage connectivity with half the market latency and the lowest power (1.3Watts per port).
• Simple configuration, no need for QoS (40GbE vs. 10GbE)
- Easy Scale
• Configure and manage the data center from single location
• Low latency on any node
- Arranged and Organized Data Center
• 40/56GbE high density - 4x less cables• Easy deployment• Easy maintenance
- Unprecedented Performance
• Storage and server applications run faster
- High Density
• 36 40/56GbE ports in 1RU• Up to 64 10GbE ports
- Lowest Latency
• 230nsec for 40/56GbE• 250nsec for 10GbE
- Lowest Power
• Typical power consumption: 1.3Watts per port