SwitchX® Development Kit
Mellanox's SwitchX Development Kit (DVK), based on the fifth-generation switch silicon, accelerates time-to-market for switch and server OEMs designing high performance, cost-effective switching and bridging solutions for InfiniBand and Ethernet.
SwitchX silicon implements Virtual Protocol Interconnect(VPI) and the SwitchX DVK provides the flexibility to validate PHY, schematic and layout characteristics for all of the layer 2 protocols supported. In addition, the SwitchX DVK offers a configurable platform for protocol stack and management software development. Paired with the Mellanox SwitchX Software Development Kit (SDK), the SwitchX DVK provides the materials needed to quickly introduce an InfiniBand or Ethernet switch system to the market.
- Integrated with SwitchX Software Development Kit (SDK) for fast time-to-market
- Full support for Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI)
- Flexible port confi guration
- Integrated PPC CPU
- Management PCIe bus extender to connect to additional CPU architectures
- 4Tb/s Unifi ed Switching/Routing
- SFP+, QSFP and SMA connectors independent of Layer 2 protocol