SX6018 18-port 56Gb/s InfiniBand/VPI Switch Systems
The SX6018 switch system provides the highest performing fabric solution in a 1U form factor by delivering 2Tb/s of non-blocking bandwidth with 170ns port-to-port latency.
Built with Mellanox’s 5th generation SwitchX® InfiniBand switch device, the SX6018 provides up to eighteen 56Gb/s full bi-directional bandwidth per port. These stand-alone switches are an ideal choice for top-of-rack leaf connectivity or for building small to extremely large sized clusters.
The SX6018 is designed to carry converged LAN and SAN traffic with the combination of assured bandwidth and granular Quality of Service (QoS).
Product availability: December 2012
- 18 FDR (56Gb/s) ports in a 1U switch
- 2Tb/s aggregate switching capacity
- Compliant with IBTA 1.21 and 1.3
- FDR/FDR10 support for Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- Adaptive routing**
- Congestion control**
- Port mirroring**
- Up to 8 multiple switch partitions**
- InfiniBand to InfiniBand routing**
- Redundant power supplies and fan drawers
- Industry-leading, switch platform in performance, power, and density
- Designed for energy and cost savings
- Granular QoS for cluster, LAN and SAN traffic
- Quick and easy setup and management
- Maximizes performance by removing fabric congestions
- Fabric management for cluster andconverged I/O applications