TX6100 - RDMA Long-Haul Solutions to the Campus
The MetroX™ TX6100 series extends Mellanox switch solutions from a single-location data center network to distance of 10km for local, campus and even metro applications.
Mellanox MetroX enables connecting between data centers deployed across multiple geographically distributed sites, extending InfiniBand RDMA and Ethernet RoCE beyond local data centers and storage clusters.
Mellanox's MetroX is the perfect cost-effective, low power, easily managed and scalable solution to enable today's data centers and storage to run up to over local and distributed fabrics, managed as a single unified network infrastructure.
Product availability: July 2013
- Extends RDMA networks up to a 10km radius over dark fiber
- Low cost, low power, long-haul solution over an InfiniBand or Ethernet fabric
- Simple management
- RDMA execution over a distant site
- 6 Long-haul (40Gb/s) ports in a 1U system
- Up to 240Gb/s long-haul aggregate data
- 6 Downlink (56Gb/s) VPI ports
- Compliant with IBTA 1.2.1 and 1.3
- 2 Virtual Lanes for QoS applications
- Compliant with Mellanox LR4 QSFP+ 40Gb/s transceivers
- Redundant power supplies and fan drawers