TX6200 - RDMA Long-Haul Solutions for the Metro
The MetroX™ TX6200 series extends Mellanox InfiniBand solutions from a single-location data center network to a distance of up to 100km to campus and metro applications.
Mellanox MetroX enables connecting between data centers deployed across multiple geographically distributed sites, extending InfiniBand RDMA and Ethernet RoCE beyond local data centers and storage clusters.
Mellanox's MetroX is the perfect cost-effective, low power, easily managed and scalable solution to enable today's data centers and storage to run up to 1km over local and distributed fabrics, managed as a single unified network infrastructure
Product availability: October 2013
- Extends InfiniBand networks up to a 100km radius over dark fiber
- Low cost, low power, long-haul solution over an InfiniBand and Ethernet fabric
- Simple management
- RDMA execution over a distant site
- 2 Long haul (40Gb/s) ports in a 1U system
- Up to 20Gb/s long-haul aggregate data
- 2 Downlink (56Gb/s) VPI ports
- Compliant with IBTA 1.2.1 and 1.3
- Compliant with Mellanox SFP+ long haul 10Gb/s transceivers
- Redundant power supplies and fan drawers