12 ports 40GbE/56GbE or 48 ports 10GbE
The SX1012 switch system provides the highest-performing
top-of-rack (ToR) solution in a half-width 1U form factor by
delivering up to 1.3Tb/s of non-blocking throughput with
10GbE or 40/56GbE form factor.
The SX1012 is the ideal top-of-rack (ToR) switch for small pods connecting a small number of servers with 40GbE. Each QSFP port can be used with a passive breakout cable to create four discrete SFP+ interfaces to be used as 10GbE ports, for a total of 48-ports on the smallest form factor 10GbE ToR in the industry.
The SX1012 switch has a rich set of networking and application performance features that excel and enable Software Defined Networking in any data center, making this switch the perfect solution for your network.
- Unprecedented Performance - Storage and server applications run faster
- Smallest form factor ToR switch
- 48 x 10GbE ports in half-width 1RU
- Side-by-side deployment in a standard rack
- Running full MLNX-OS
- Low latency, high performance
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) support
- Efficiency - Simple configuration, no need for QoS (40/56GbE vs. 10GbE)
- IPv6 Ready
- IPv6 IPsec
- High Density - 12 40/56GbE ports in 1RU - Up to 48 10GbE ports
- Lowest Latency - 220nsec for 40GbE - 280nsec for 10GbE
- Lowest Power - Maximum power consumption: <100 Watts