TX6240 - RDMA Long-Haul Solutions for the Metro
The MetroX™ TX6240 series extends Mellanox's InfiniBand and Ethernet RDMA solutions metro applications. The TX6240 supports 2 long-haul ports running 40Gb/s to a distance up to 40km.
While Mellanox products have been traditionally deployed for their high-performance interconnect benefits within the data center, Mellanox's MetroX solutions, implementing long-haul RDMA, enable connections between data centers deployed across multiple geographically distributed sites, extending the same world-leading interconnect benefits of Mellanox switches beyond local data centers and storage clusters.
Mellanox's MetroX is the perfect cost-effective, low power, easily managed and scalable solution that enables today’s data centers and storage to run up to 40km over local and distributed fabrics, managed as a single unified network infrastructure.
- Extends RDMA networks up to a 40km radius over dark fiber
- Low cost, low power, long-haul solution over InfiniBand and Ethernet fabrics
- Simple management
- 2 Long haul (40Gb/s) ports in a 2U system
- Up to 80Gb/s long-haul aggregate data
- 2 Downlink (56Gb/s) VPI ports
- Compliant with IBTA 1.2.1 and 1.3
- Supports full C-Band Tunable DWDM Line sides (SFP+)
- Optional integrated EDFAs
- Redundant power supplies and fan drawers