ConnectX® EN 10 and 40 Gigabit FreeBSD Driver
Mellanox offers a robust and full set of protocol software and driver for FreeBSD with the ConnectX®-2 / ConnectX®-3 / ConnectX®-3 Pro EN NICs with Ethernet. Designed to provide a high performance support for Enhanced Ethernet with fabric consolidation over TCP/IP based LAN applications. The driver and software in conjunction with the Industry's leading ConnectX family of cards achieve full line rate, full duplex of up to 40Gbps performance per port.
- High performance single/Dual port support with full line rate, full duplex 10Gbps and 40Gbps per port
- Support of full hardware offload of FC exchanges improves bandwidth and IO transactions in a FC Fabric
- Supports TCP/IP stateless offload, and Hardware Checksum Offload for Tx and Rx packets
- Provides Net device statistics per port with both ports in active mode
- Supports extensive VLAN support with VLAN Tx/Rx acceleration (HW VLAN stripping/insertion), HW VLAN filtering and HW multicast filtering
- Supports adaptive Interrupt moderation on the receive path patterned according to either latency-bound traffic or bandwidth bound traffic.
- Supports server and IO consolidation with high-performance, low CPU utilization
- Use fewer high-performance systems in a rack based system, reducing cabling, low power consumption
- Supports FreeBSD 10.0 and above
MLNX_EN for FreeBSD v2.1.5
MLNX_EN for FreeBSD v2.1