- Mellanox Announces 56 Gigabit Ethernet Interconnect Solution Family for Data Center Compute and Storage
- Mellanox Announces Availability of InfiniBand to Ethernet Gateway with Its SwitchX Switching Solutions
- Mellanox’s Big Data Unstructured Data Accelerator (UDA) Selected as Finalist for ‘Best of Interop’ Award
- Mellanox Announces the World’s First Demonstration of Open Ethernet Platforms
- Mellanox Introduces ConnectX-3 Pro Adapter, Enabling New Levels of Performance and Scalability for Cloud Computing
- Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Powers Stampede Supercomputer, Now Fully Deployed at Texas Advanced Computing Center
- Mellanox Promotes Benny Koren and Gideon Rosenberg to Vice President
- Mellanox Appoints Kevin Deierling and Gilad Shainer as Vice Presidents of Marketing
- Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Accelerates the Next Generation Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Parallel Data Warehouse Appliance
- Mellanox and DataDirect Networks to Host Webinar on Scalable Infrastructure Solutions for Increasing Next-Gen Communications Provider ROI
- Mellanox Introduces the “Generation of Open Ethernet” First Open Switch Initiative
- Mellanox and 6WIND Announce 40 Gigabit Ethernet Packet Processing Solution for Telecom Data Centers
- Mellanox Delivers Enhanced Worldwide Channel Partner Program
- Mellanox Rapidly Grows Ethernet Market Share to Reach 19 Percent of Total 10GbE NIC, LOM, and Controller Market
- Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Accelerates the Fastest Supercomputer in India
- NASDAQ OMX NLX Selects Mellanox’s InfiniBand Solutions for Core Trading Interconnect
- Mellanox 10/40Gb/s Ethernet Solutions Boost OpenStack Performance by 5 to 20X
- Mellanox Expands Line of MetroX™ Long-Haul Interconnect Solutions and Introduces MetroDX™ for Inter Data Center Connectivity
- Mellanox Technologies Promotes Amir Prescher to Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Mellanox Wins Data Center Interconnect Awards for Ethernet Switching and Virtual Protocol Interconnect Technology
- Mellanox Named to UBM Channel's CRN Data Center 100
- OrionVM Enterprise Selects Mellanox InfiniBand for their Private and Public Clouds
- Mellanox Technologies Promotes Roni Ashuri and Marc Sultzbaugh to Senior Vice President
- Mellanox InfiniBand Helps Accelerate Teradata Aster Big Analytics Appliance
- Mellanox Technologies Ranked Number 364 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2012 Technology Fast 500™
- Mellanox Wins Five HPCwire 2012 Readers' and Editors’ Choice Awards
- Mellanox Introduces MetroX - Long Haul InfiniBand Switch Solutions
- Mellanox InfiniBand Solutions Enable New Levels of Research at Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Mellanox Expands Line of FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Switch Solutions with 12-port Switch System for Small Scale, Storage and Embedded Applications
- L3 Routing Introduced for Mellanox 10/40GbE Switches
- Mellanox Announces Unified Fabric Manager (UFM-SDN) Data Center Appliance and UFM Software Version 4.0
- Mellanox, ProfitBricks and Atlantic.net to Host Webinar on Efficient Cloud Infrastructures Utilizing Mellanox Interconnect Solutions
- Sakura Internet Selects Mellanox InfiniBand for New Public Cloud Infrastructure
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Mellanox Technologies Ranked Number 23 Fastest Growing Company in Israel on 2012 Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50.
- Mellanox Announces Creation of Federal Government Subsidiary to Expand Mellanox’s Engagements with U.S. Government.
- Mellanox Introduces SwitchX-2 - The World’s Leading Software Defined Networking VPI Switch.
- Mellanox InfiniBand and Ethernet Interconnect Solutions Incorporated within Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Enable the Highest Performance for Cloud, Database and Storage Infrastructures.
- Mellanox Announces Retirement of Michael Gray and Names Jacob Shulman as Chief Financial Officer in Planned Transition.
- Mellanox 40 Gigabit Ethernet Wins Gold for Big Data at 2012 Stevie Awards.
- Atlantic.Net Selects Mellanox’s InfiniBand Solutions to Connect Its World Leading Cloud Hosting Platform.
- Mellanox to Host Webinars and Seminars on Deploying Big Data Solutions, and Accelerating Big Data Application Processing with InfiniBand and 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Mellanox Introduces New RDMA-Based Virtual SAN Software Appliance Delivering 6X Higher Performance than Fibre Channel SAN Hardware.
- Mellanox 40 Gigabit Ethernet Solutions Deliver Record Virtualization Performance over VMware ESXi 5.1.
- Mellanox’s Hardware-Based I/O Virtualization Solution over VMware ESXi 5.1 Enables Industry’s Highest Performance in Virtualized Data Centers.
- Mellanox Announces Partnership with Quanta QCT.
- Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Accelerates X-IO’s ISE-2 Intelligent Storage Solution.
- Mellanox and Bon Trade Benchmark over 598 Million Messages a Second over RDMA on Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Mellanox Enables Peer-to-Peer Communication between GPUs With New NVIDIA GPUDirect Technology.
- InfiniBand Leads TOP500 as Most Used Interconnect.
- CSIRO Australia Selects Mellanox End-to-End FDR InfiniBand Interconnect Solutions for New Compute Infrastructure.
- Mellanox Announces Connect-IB, World’s Leading Scalable Server and Storage Interconnect Adapter.
- Mellanox 40GbE Interconnect Solutions Optimize HPC Application Performance for Ethernet-Based Server and Storage Clusters.
- Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand to Accelerate World-Class Supercomputer at TACC.
- Mellanox End-to-End Ethernet Solutions Selected As Interconnect of Choice by Chinese Server Manufacturer Sugon.
- Strike Technologies Chooses Mellanox 40 Gigabit Ethernet for Large US-based Exchange Co-Location Deployment.
- Mellanox Joins the HP ProActive Insight Architecture Alliance.
- Mellanox Selected to CRN Virtualization 100 List.
- Mellanox Announces Ethernet and InfiniBand End-to-End Interconnect Solutions Optimized for New HP ProLiant Generation 8 Servers.
- Mellanox Enhances Cloud Efficiency and Scalability with Release of InfiniBand Driver for VMware vSphere 5.
- Mellanox Expands Line of FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Switch Solutions.
- Mellanox and Eucalyptus Collaborate to Accelerate Cloud Computing Adoption.
- Mellanox, AMAX Information Technologies, STEC, Inc. and Zettaset Inc. Showcase High-Performance Hadoop Appliance.
- Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Accelerates Windows Server 2012 File Server Performance for Database and Cloud Deployments.
- Mellanox Shatters Industry Records for Ethernet Switching Performance.
- Major Cloud Provider Selects Mellanox and Supermicro for New Large-Scale Cloud.
- Mellanox Technologies Promotes Einat Zuk, Amit Krig, Gilad Shainer and Jacob Shulman to Vice President.
- Mellanox Unveils New Interconnect Solutions for Dell to Accelerate Data Center Application Performance.
- Mellanox InfiniBand and 40 Gigabit Ethernet Solutions Enhance Windows Server "8" Beta Performance.
- Mellanox Leads 10 Gigabit Ethernet NIC Market According to Dell'Oro Group.
- Mellanox Rolls Out New Switch and Adapter Products as Part of Its High Density, High-Performance and Cost Effective Suite of 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Ethernet Solutions.
- Mellanox End-to-End FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand and 40GbE Interconnect Solutions Optimized for Forthcoming Intel Romley and Sandy Bridge Platforms.
- Mellanox Named to UBM Channel’s CRN Data Center 100.
- Mellanox Announces New Pricing Structure, Enabling 10 Gigabit Ethernet for Worldwide Data Center Adoption Today.
- Mellanox Announces World’s Lowest Latency for High-Frequency Trading.
- Mellanox Joins the TA-25 Index on the TASE.
- Mellanox, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia and the Universitat Jaume I Showcase InfiniBand-Accelerated rCUDA for Advanced Remote GPU Computing.
- Mellanox Wins Three HPCwire 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards.
- Mellanox I/O Solutions with PCI Express 3.0 Support Deliver World-Record Bandwidth and Latency Performance at Multiple, Large-Scale Deployments.
- Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Interconnect Solutions in the TOP500 Deliver Unrivaled Return-on-Investment.
- Mellanox Announces Availability of ScalableSHMEM 2.0 and ScalableUPC 2.0 for High Performance Computing Applications.
- ASUS Introduces Serverboard with Onboard Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Adapters.
- Mellanox to Showcase and Present I/O Solution Leadership at SC11.
- Mellanox Announces Availability of UDA 2.0 for Big Data Analytic Acceleration.
- Mellanox Joins Open Compute Project (OCP), and Introduces World’s First 10GbE Mezzanine Adapters for OCP Servers.
- Mellanox Announces Collaboration with Microsoft on Multiple Technology Demonstrations of New InfiniBand RDMA Support in Windows Server 8.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Selected by Microsoft for SQL Server Parallel Data Warehouse-Based Systems.
- Mellanox Technologies Joins Forces with Leading European Organizations to Advance Breakthroughs in the Programmability of Multi-core Architectures.
- Eyal Waldman, Mellanox’s CEO, discusses Mellanox’s growth strategy and organic growth on Bloomberg TV.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Announces Exercise of Over-Allotment Option in Public Offering of Ordinary Shares.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Announces Pricing of $95 Million Public Offering of Ordinary Shares.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Announces Launch of Public Offering.
- Mellanox Becomes a Founding Member of the University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet Consortium.
- Mellanox Promotes David Barzilai to Vice President of Marketing.
- Mellanox Supports Open Networking Initiatives for the Virtualized Data Center and Cloud.
- Mellanox Provides High Speed Connectivity for UK-based Grid Computing Project.
- Mellanox ConnectX-2 10GbE Adapters Achieve VMware Ready Status.
- Mellanox Introduces ConnectX-3 10/40GbE Adapters with Multiple Physical Functions for VMware ESXi 5.0.
- Mellanox Introduces World’s Highest-Density 64-Port L2/L3 10GbE Switch.
- Mellanox Technologies Executive Officers Adopt 10b5-1 Stock Trading Plans.
- Mellanox Boosts Scalability and Performance of France GRID'5000 - A Large Scale, Nationwide High-Performance Computing Infrastructure.
- Dell Unveils New Bing Maps Boulder Microsite with Mellanox InfiniBand.
- Mellanox Announces Limited Time Offer for Next Generation 10/40GbE End-to-End Solutions Bundles.
- Mellanox Accelerates Half of the World’s Petaflop Systems; Delivers Scalable Networking for Next Generation Supercomputers.
- Mellanox and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Demonstrate Leading Performance and Scalability for HPC Applications .
- Mellanox Expands Availability of InfiniBand and Ethernet Solutions with NEC LX Series Supercomputer Through NEC HPC Europe.
- Mellanox FDR InfiniBand Selected to Deliver PetaScale Performance for Europe’s Fastest Supercomputer.
- Mellanox Announces Complete End-to-End FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand Interconnect Solutions for Uncompromised Clustering Performance and Scalability.
- Mellanox and Corvil Demonstrate Low Latency Measurement of Industry’s Performance-Leading 10/40GbE Switch with Nanosecond Resolution at SIFMA.
- Mellanox and Correlix Introduce Industry’s First Commercial Latency Monitoring Solution for InfiniBand-based Trading Systems.
- CNSX Markets Selects Mellanox 10GbE to Accelerate Trading and Market Data Distribution.
- Mellanox Introduces ConnectX-3, The Industry’s First FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand and 10/40 Gigabit Ethernet Multi-Protocol Adapter; Delivers World-Record Bandwidth and Latency Performance.
- Mellanox Sets New Low-Latency Record for Real-time Market Data over 10GbE on IBM Systems.
- Mellanox Technologies Promotes Ayelet Margalit-Ilovich to Vice President.
- Mellanox Technologies Promotes Shai Cohen to Chief Operating Officer.
- Mellanox Technologies Promotes Matthew Gloss to General Counsel.
- Mellanox Message Acceleration Software Enables Lowest-Latency for a Wide Range of Financial Services and Web 2.0 Applications.
- Mellanox Introduces World’s First High Density, 36-Port 40 Gigabit Ethernet Switches for Superior Server and Storage Connectivity.
- Mellanox Accelerates Hadoop and Memcached for Web 2.0 Applications.
- Mellanox Introduces SwitchX with Virtual Protocol Interconnect Technology; Industry’s First 56 Gb/s InfiniBand and 10/40 Gigabit Ethernet Multi-Protocol Switch Silicon.
- TIBCO, Arista Networks, Dell, and Mellanox Technologies Team Up to Provide Financial Markets with Extreme Low-Latency Messaging Solution.
- Mellanox’s Performance-Leading ConnectX-2 10GbE NICs and Mezzanine Cards Now Available through IBM.
- Mellanox Delivers Industry’s Highest Performing, End-to-End Ethernet Connectivity Solution.
- Blekko Selects Mellanox 10 Gigabit Ethernet to Provide Superior Performance Search Infrastructure.
- Mellanox Storage Accelerator Wins Silver Medal Award in Storage Magazine ‘Product of the Year’.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Completes Acquisition of Voltaire, Ltd.
- Mellanox Awarded ‘Cloud Networking Innovator’ from HPC in the Cloud.
- Mellanox and Beijing Computing Center Unveil Beijing Public Cloud Computing Center.
- Mellanox Provides Leading I/O Performance and Fabric Flexibility for Dell PowerEdge C6100.
- Mellanox Announces Next Generation InfiniBand Technology.
- Mellanox Introduces 8 and 18-port 40Gb/s InfiniBand Switch Systems.
- Mellanox InfiniBand-Connected CPUs Increase by 65 Percent in Top500 Supercomputers.
- Lawrence Livermore National Lab Chooses Mellanox for Large-Scale Hyperion Cluster.
- Texas Advanced Computing Center Selects Mellanox for New Large-Scale Lonestar 4 Cluster.
- Mellanox Technologies Wins ‘Best HPC Interconnect Product or Technology’ Award.
- Mellanox Technologies Ltd. Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Voltaire Ltd. for Cash.
- Ciena, Mellanox, SURFnet and University of Amsterdam Successfully Complete Leading-Edge, Single Stream Demonstration in 40 Gbps, Long-Haul Optics.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Switch Systems Selected by IBM.
- Oracle Makes Strategic Investment in Mellanox Technologies, Ltd.
- Mellanox and Arista Deliver Breakthrough 10GbE Latency for Financial Services Applications.
- Mellanox Provides BTInet with Leading Hosting Services Capabilities.
- Mellanox Adapters Provide Dell Blade Servers with Comprehensive Clustering and Networking I/O Features.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Provides the Networking Foundation for the University of Cambridge’s HPC Cloud.
- Mellanox, Dell, Intel and LSTC Deliver Unmatched Performance for LS-DYNA Automotive Crash Simulation.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Provides NASA with Leading Cluster Performance to Enable Advances in Weather and Climate Research.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Selected by Goethe University of Frankfurt to Accelerate Vast Range of Scientific Applications.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Enables the University of Colorado at Boulder to Broaden Research for Biotech and Earth and Life Sciences.
- Mellanox-Connected Dawning “Nebula” Petaflop Supercomputer at SIAT to Meet China’s National Needs in Healthcare and Manufacturing.
- InfiniBand Momentum on the TOP500 Continues with 37 Percent Annual Growth Driven by Mellanox Performance-Leading Interconnect Solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise MRG and Mellanox ConnectX-2 10GbE NICs Achieve New Performance Levels for Messaging, Realtime and Grid Applications.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Delivers World Record Message Rate Performance for High-Performance Applications.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Solutions and Ethernet Adapters Selected by IBM.
- Mellanox Scalable HPC Solutions with NVIDIA GPUDirect Technology Enhance GPU-Based HPC Performance and Efficiency.
- Mellanox Provides Chinese Academy of Sciences with Best-in-Class Performance for Next-Generation GPU-based Petaflop Supercomputer.
- Mellanox Announces Availability of Industry’s Most Comprehensive, Highest Density, Lowest Latency InfiniBand Switch Systems.
- Mellanox Provides Complete Portfolio of 40Gb/s Cable Interconnect Products.
- Mellanox Expects Growing Market Demand in Asia; Expands Channel.
- Mellanox 40Gb/s InfiniBand Solutions Enable Russia’s Most Powerful Supercomputer.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Enables ENKI PrimaCloud to Deliver Highly Elastic, Reliable and Cost-Effective Compute and Storage Cloud Services.
- Cloud Computing Providers Experience Best-In-Class Performance and Return-on-Investment with Mellanox InfiniBand Networking.
- Mellanox 10 and 40GbE Adapter Products to Support New IBTA RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE) Standard.
- Mellanox Enables Breakthrough InfiniBand Performance On Dell Blade Servers.
- Mellanox Announces Industry’s Lowest Latency Standards-based 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapters with Strong Ecosystem Support.
- Mellanox Ethernet Adapters Demonstrate Record Performance Using IBM WebSphere MQ Low Latency Messaging.
- Mellanox Announces World’s First Port Adapter for Seamless Connectivity between 1Gb/s, 10Gb/s and 40Gb/s Data Center Ecosystems .
- Mellanox Introduces World’s First FCoE Switch Software Development Kit to Accelerate OEM Deployment of Cost-Effective Converged I/O Data Center Solutions.
- Mellanox’s New Gateway System Boosts Application Performance and Reduces Data Center Complexity and Operational Costs; ‘Best of Interop’ Finalist.
- Mellanox BridgeX BX5020 Wins ‘Best of Interop’ Award in Data Center Server and Storage Category.
- Mellanox Enhances Virtualization Return-on-Investment with Release of InfiniBand Drivers for VMware vSphere™ 4.
- Mellanox and TSMC Collaborate to Enable Next-Generation Green Data Centers.
- Mellanox Expands Presence in Europe.
- The President of Israel, Mr. Shimon Peres, Honors Mellanox at the Opening of its Third R&D Center in Israel.
- Mellanox Announces Multiprotocol Remote Boot Technology for Enhanced Data Center Flexibility.
- Mellanox ConnectX-2 10 Gigabit Ethernet Technology Now Available Through HP.
- Eyal Waldman Named ‘CEO of the Year’ by the Israeli Center for Management.
- Mellanox to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences.
- With More Than $107M in Revenue in 2008, Mellanox Technologies Ranked Number 20 Fastest Growing Company in Israel on Deloitte’s 2009 Israel Technology Fast 50 Program.
- Mellanox 40Gb/s InfiniBand Solutions Enable China’s First Petascale System.
- Micro-Star International Half Size Server Motherboards Feature Mellanox’s Industry-Leading 40Gb/s InfiniBand Adapter Devices for Landed-on-Motherboard (LOM) Solutions.
- ASUS Selects Mellanox 40Gb/s InfiniBand Adapter Devices for Landed-on-Motherboard (LOM) Solutions.
- Mellanox Delivers End-to-End Connectivity for Asia’s First Petascale Cluster.
- Mellanox Announces World’s Fastest Switch Systems.
- Mellanox Introduces CORE-Direct, Industry’s Most Advanced Application Offloading Technology for High-Performance Computing Systems.
- Mellanox ConnectX-2 40Gb/s InfiniBand Adapters with Application Communication Offloading Technology Available Through HP.
- InfiniBand Momentum on the TOP500 Continues with 28 Percent Annual Growth, All with Mellanox Performance-Leading Interconnect Solutions.
- Mellanox Honored by HPCwire with Two Editors’ Choice Awards for Best Product and Best Government & Industry Collaboration.
- RTT achieves outstanding rendering performance with Mellanox InfiniBand.
- Mellanox Technologies Ranked Number 298 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2009 Technology Fast 500™.
- Mellanox Advances IBM Networking Solutions with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Cards.
- Bell Microproducts Now Distributes Mellanox Technologies’ Industry-Leading Connectivity Products.
- Mellanox Releases World’s First 40 Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter Card.
- Mellanox Introduces ConnectX-2 40Gb/s InfiniBand and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapters.
- Mellanox Introduces the World’s First 40 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.
- Mellanox Wins Gold Award in the “Cloud Computing Technologies” Category at the Best of VMworld 2009 Awards.
- Mellanox 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapters VMware ESX 4.0 Certified.
- Intalio Partners with Mellanox Technologies to Deliver First High Performance Private Cloud Appliance.
- Mellanox Announces ConnectX-2, An Advanced High-Performance, Low Power, Connectivity Solution for Virtualized and Cloud Data Centers.
- Mellanox ConnectX 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapters VMware Ready™ Certified for VMware vSphere™ 4.
- Mellanox Large-Scale, 324-Port, 40Gb/s InfiniBand Switch Available from HP.
- Mellanox Announces 648-Port Modular 40Gb/s InfiniBand Switch with Comprehensive Enterprise-Class Fabric Management Suite for Data Centers and High-Performance Systems.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Provides the Best Return on Investment by Delivering the Highest System Efficiency and Utilization in the TOP500 High-Performance Computing Systems.
- Mellanox 40Gb/s InfiniBand Technology Maximizes I/O Performance and Reduces Power Consumption in HP Extreme Scale-Out Solution.
- Mellanox Adapters and Switch Solutions Power Europe’s Largest 40Gb/s Network Demonstration at ISC‘09.
- Mellanox Advances IBM Networking Solutions with 40Gb/s InfiniBand Adapters to Provide Efficient, High-Performance Acceleration for Clustering and Blades.
- Mellanox Expands Availability of Industry-Leading Data Center Technology with PartnerFIRST Program for Resellers.
- Mellanox Introduces ConnectX ENt, Industry’s First Fully Integrated Dual-Port 10GBASE-T Adapter Card.
- Mellanox Announces Six-Port, Multi-Protocol 10 Gigabit Ethernet PHY for Networking, Storage and Server Systems.
- Mellanox 40Gb/s InfiniBand Solutions Deliver Optimized Performance for Fujitsu PRIMERGY Blade Server System.
- Mellanox 40Gb/s InfiniBand Products Accelerate Sun Microsystems’ Sun Blade™ Modular Systems.
- Mellanox’s Industry-Leading 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapters and Drivers Now Certified for a Wide Spectrum of Software Platforms.
- Mellanox Unveils New Levels of Data Center IT Performance, Productivity and Efficiency.
- Mellanox Introduces 40Gb/s InfiniBand Products for New HP ProLiant G6 Server Blades.
- Mellanox Announces 40Gb/s InfiniBand Networking Solutions for High-Performance and Enterprise Data Center Compute Systems.
- Mellanox Announces BridgeX - Industry’s First Gateway Solution Enabling True I/O Consolidation over 40Gb/s InfiniBand or 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Mellanox ConnectX EN 10GbE NIC Adapters Achieve VMware Ready Certification.
- Mellanox and GigaSpaces Accelerate Transaction Performance for Financial Applications.
- Mellanox Technologies First to Deliver Microsoft Logo Qualified InfiniBand Adapters for Windows HPC Server 2008.
- Mellanox Delivers High-Performance End-to-End Connectivity for Europe’s Leading Supercomputing Clusters.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Delivers Leading I/O Performance for New RAID X2-IB Layered Storage Solution.
- Mellanox Introduces the Industry’s First 10GBASE-T LAN on Motherboard (LOM) for Mainstream Servers and Storage.
- Mellanox’s InfiniBand Adapters and Switch Solutions Interconnect the World’s Largest 40Gb/s Networking Ecosystem Demonstration at SC08.
- Mellanox, Dell Demonstrate World’s First 40Gb/s InfiniBand.
- Mellanox ConnectX 10GbE Mezzanine Adapter for IBM BladeCenter Is Blade.org Compliant.
- Mellanox Technologies Ranked Number 28 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Program for Silicon Valley Software and Information Technology Companies.
- Mellanox Provides Industry-Leading Scalability and Performance for HP BladeSystem Switching Infrastructure.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Delivers Breakthrough Performance for the New Cray CX1™ Supercomputer Systems.
- Mellanox Interconnect Technologies Drive Performance and Scalability for HP Oracle Database Machine Customers.
- Mellanox ConnectX Server and Storage Adapters Achieve Oracle® Real Application Clusters 11g and Oracle Enterprise Linux Certification.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Accelerates Toshiba Medical’s AquilionONE.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Adapters Provide Leading Storage Connectivity to Galactic Computing’s Line of VSTOR Storage Systems and Gateways.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Accelerates Dawning 5000A HPC System.
- Mellanox Establishes High Performance Computing Advisory Council.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Accelerates the Exegy Ticker Plant at Major Exchanges.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Accelerates IBM System Cluster 1350.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Technology Integrated in HP BladeSystem for Oracle Optimized Warehouse.
- Mellanox InfiniBand Accelerates the World’s Fastest Supercomputer on TOP500 List.
- Mellanox Announces Availability of Industry’s First 40Gb/s InfiniBand Switch Silicon Device and Product Reference Platforms.
- Mellanox Wins ‘Best of Interop’ Award.
- Mellanox Announces ConnectX 10 Gigabit Ethernet LAN on Motherboard Design Wins Across Supermicro’s Server Products.
- Mellanox Announces Virtual Protocol Interconnect With ConnectX™ Adapter Products.
- Mellanox Expands Its End-User Benchmark Center with ConnectX and Quad-Core AMD Opteron™ Processor-Based “Vulcan” High Performance Compute Cluster.
- Mellanox Announces Industry’s First Integrated Fibre Channel over Ethernet Adapter with Hardware Offload.
- Mellanox Delivers End-to-End Quality of Service for Unified InfiniBand Fabric Deployments in Data Centers.
- Mellanox Maximizes Return on Investment for Engineering Manufacturing Designs.
- Mellanox Delivers First 40Gb/s InfiniBand Adapters.
- Mellanox Announces ConnectX EN 10GbE NIC In-the-Box Support with Citrix XenServer 4.1.
- Mellanox ConnectX EN 10GbE NIC with VMware Virtualization Software Proven to Deliver Breakthrough Server Utilization.
- Mellanox Announces Significant Uptake in End-User Demand for Unified InfiniBand I/O in VMware Environments.
- Mellanox Technologies Ranked Number 146 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2007 Technology Fast 500.
- Mellanox Technologies Ranked Number 16 Fastest Growing Company in Israel on the 2007 Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50.
- Mellanox Technologies Ranked Number 12 in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 Program for Silicon Valley Software and Information Technology Companies.
- Mellanox Delivers First PCI Express 2.0 20Gb/s InfiniBand and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapters.
- Mellanox Listed on Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
- Mellanox added to the TASE TA-75, TA-100, Tel-Tech and Tel-Tech 1.
- Mellanox Powers World’s First PetaScale Computing Environment.
- Top500 Reveals Number of Supercomputers Using InfiniBand Interconnect Increases 230% in One Year.
- Mellanox Surpasses 2 Million InfiniBand Ports Milestone.
- Mellanox Delivers Single-Chip 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.
- Mellanox Becomes First to Demonstrate 40Gb/s InfiniBand.
- Mellanox Introduces ConnectX IB Adapters.
- Mellanox Announces Initial Public Offering.
- Mellanox Launches ConnectX Adapter Architecture.
- InfiniBand-based supercomputer clusters increase 105% since June 2006 and 173% since November.
- Mellanox Files Registration Statement with SEC for Proposed Initial Public Offering.
- Mellanox Introduces Cluster Center with AMD-Based (Neptune) and Intel-Based (Helios) 32-Node Server Clusters.
- Mellanox PCI ExpressModule Adapters Power Sun Blade® 8000 Modular System.
- Mellanox 20Gb/s DDR InfiniBand provides HP with world’s fastest blade solution.
- InfiniBand-based supercomputers grew 33% on Top500 since November.
- OpenFabrics Enterprise Distribution (OFED) revision 1.0 released.
- Mellanox and Windows CCS empowers HPC.
- Mellanox and Novell Drive High Bandwidth Virtualization Into Data Centers.
- Mellanox named #6 in Byte&Switch’s "Top 10 Private Companies: Spring 2006".
- Mellanox Drives 10Gb/s InfiniBand Into Data Centers At Enterprise Gigabit Ethernet Prices.
- Eyal Waldman named "CEO of the Year" by IMC.
- Electronic Design names Mellanox’s InfiniScale III "Best of Embedded 2005: Hardware".
- EDN names Mellanox’s InfiniHost III Lx in "Hot 100 in 2005".
- Mellanox InfiniBand Interconnect Drives Clustered Supercomputers to Desk Environments.
- Mellanox receives HPCwire’s Editor’s Choice Award for Most Innovative HPC Networking Solutions.
- Mellanox named "Globes" Most Promising Start-up in 2005.
- Galactic’s highest efficiency supercomputer based on Intel® Xeon® Processors and Mellanox InfiniBand interconnects.
- Mellanox selected by AlwaysOn as Top 100 Private Company award winner.
- Mellanox ships double data rate (DDR) InfiniBand Host Channel Adapter (HCA) silicon and PCI Express cards, along with switch silicon that supports20Gb/s server-to-server and server-to-storage connectivity and 60Gb/s switch-to-switch I/O connections over a single copper cable.
- Mellanox surpasses 500,000 InfiniBand port milestone.
- Mellanox and Terrascale deliver world class I/O performance using commodity server components.
- Mellanox selected to the Red Herring Top 100 Europe annual list of the most promising private technology companies.
- Mellanox launches the world’s first dual-port 10Gb/s Server I/O Module (SIOM) Adapter.
- Mellanox Introduces InfiniHost III Lx, third generation single port 10Gb/s PCI Express Host Channel Adapter.
- Mellanox Launches the world’s smallest 10Gb/s low power adapter ideal for Data Center and Supercomputing applications.
- Mellanox introduces native InfiniBand storage platform that can significantly cut Oracle® Database 10g backup and restore costs and gain in operational time when compared to mid-range Fibre Channel storage solutions.
- Mellanox showcases world’s first single-chip 10Gb/s adapter with new “MemFree” InfiniBand Technology that enables Industry leading price/performance, low power and small footprint
- Mellanox lab tests show data centers and compute clusters can immediately gain a 300% I/O bandwidth increase with the integration of Intel® Extended Memory 64 Technology (Intel® EM64T) and PCI Express servers into the InfiniBand I/O fabric using Mellanox PCI Express Host Channel Adapter
- Mellanox is one of the InfiniBand Leaders that form OpenIB Alliance with focus on Linux.
- Mellanox scores world’s first 10Gb/s Landed on Motherboard design win, and simplifies 10Gb/s High Performance Computing with HPC Gold, an easy to install turnkey package, HPC Gold.
- Mellanox features in the Red Herring global Top 100 private companies third successive list.
- Mellanox introduces 3rd generation 144 port InfiniBand switch platform designed for large scale clustering applications.
- Mellanox introduces InfiniHost III Ex Dual Port 4X InfiniBand Host Channel Adapter that features an 8X PCI Express interface offering full duplex 20+20 Gb/sec bandwidth.
- Mellanox crosses Two Hundred Thousand ports milestone.
- Mellanox introduces first InfiniBand 12X Switch supporting flexible 10 and 30 Gb/sec configuration and revolutionizes compute scalability with the world’s most cost effective switch system.
- Mellanox enables Virginia Tech to build the Power Mac G5 Supercomputer under #5.2 M in a record time of less than four months.
- Mellanox supports InfiniBand Architecture in Oracle Database 10g.
- Mellanox introduces complete PCI-Express HCA Product line.
- Virginia Tech Selects Mellanox Technology to Create the World’s Largest InfiniBand Cluster.
- Mellanox ships over Hundred Thousand ports.
- Mellanox 64-Node InfiniBand Cluster delivers one-Half teraflop of Processor Power.
- Mellanox makes it to Tornado Insider 2003 Tornado 100 list.
- Industry veterans Thomas Riordan and Doug Spreng join Mellanox Board of Directors.
- Mellanox announces 96-port Switch design for the High Performance Computing Cluster (HPCC) market.
- Mellanox announces the architecture of an upcoming PCI Express enabled dual port 10Gb/sec InfiniBand HCA device.
- Mellanox ships over Fifty Thousand InfiniBand ports.
- Mellanox Technologies Introduces 16-Port 10Gb/sec Non-Blocking InfiniBand Switch Reference Design.
- InfiniBand Solutions From JNI Corp and Mellanox Technologies Deployed in Network ApplianceTM FAS900 Series.
- Mellanox Technologies Advances Open Source InfiniBand Software.
- Mellanox announces the availability of its Nitro II 4X (10 Gb/sec) InfiniBand server blade reference platform.
- Mellanox is in the top 25 of Tornado Insider Top 100 Tech Companies for 2003.
- Mellanox named to the Red Herring 100 for second straight year!
- Mellanox also receives Upside Magazine Hot 100 Award for 2003.
- Mellanox introduces Embedded OS Support for InfiniBand product family.
- Mellanox recognized as one of the five "most promising" companies at the first annual, Semiconductor Venture Fair.
- Mellanox selected as Emerging Company of the Year at Server I/O Conference and Tradeshow.
- The company secures $56M in new funding.
- Mellanox also demonstrates first ever InfiniBand Server Blade MPI Cluster.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. announces the immediate availability of its Nitro InfiniBandSM technology based blade server and I/O chassis reference platform. The Nitro platform marks the first ever InfiniBand Architecture based server blade design and provides a framework that delivers the full benefits of server blades.
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. announces the first ever server and I/O blade designs based on InfiniBand technology that provide a single chassis implementation for densely populated server and I/O Computing.
- Mellanox selected to Network Computing Companies to Watch 2002.
- JNI and Mellanox Technologies announce partnering on InfiniBand connectivity and JNI begins to ship InfiniStar HCAs. Mellanox ships over ten thousand InfiniBand ports.
- Mellanox selected to Computerworld Emerging Companies to Watch 2002.
- Mellanox introduces InfiniScale switching devices that greatly enhance data center performance to 10 Gb/sec and it marks the first ever commercially available InfiniBand devices with integrated physical layer SerDes.
- Mellanox demonstrates data center applications on industry standard platforms by participating in the largest ever InfiniBand interoperability demo with both 1X and 4X switches, host, and target channel adapters. The interoperability demonstration involves over 200 nodes and includes Oracle and IBM DB2 databases and Apache web server clusters.
- Mellanox Announces Four New InfiniBridge Reference Platforms: The first platforms to support 10Gb/sec copper connections and small form factor pluggable (SFP) connectors.
- Mellanox introduces “InfiniPCI” technology at the PCI SIG developer’s conference. The InfiniPCI technology enables transparent PCI to PCI bridging over InfiniBand switch fabrics.
- Mellanox is selected to the Red Herring 100.
- Mellanox demonstrates initial InfiniBand interoperability with hardware, software, and test vendors.
- Mellanox announces availability of InfiniBridge product family of 10Gb/s silicon.
- Mellanox ships InfiniBridge MT21108 devices to customers for revenues, marking the industries first commercially available InfiniBand semiconductors supporting both 1X and 4X switches and channel adapters.
- Agilent, Brocade, and EMC announced as newest sponsor companies of the InfiniBand Trade Association. Announcement signals the storage industry’s support for the InfiniBand Architecture.
- Mellanox releases InfiniBridge products for manufacturing.
- InfiniBand Architecture 1.0 specification released.
- Mellanox raises $25.7M in second round financing. Raza Venture Management and Intel Capital join Sequoia Capital and US Venture Partners in funding Mellanox. Atiq Raza joins the Mellanox board.
- First draft version of the InfiniBand specification is released.
- First InfiniBand developer’s conference held in San Francisco. The name “InfiniBand” is introduced and the InfiniBand Trade Association is formed. The sponsor members are Adaptec, 3COM, Cisco, Fujitsu-Siemens, Hitachi, Lucent, NEC, and Nortel.
- NGIO and Future I/O standards announce merger. New standard is tentatively called “ServerIO” and is to combine the best of class features from both technologies. The seven steering committee members are Compaq, Dell, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, and Sun Microsystems.
- Mellanox begins development of an NGIO to FutureIO bridge architecture.
- Mellanox receives first round funding of $7.6M from Sequoia Capital and US Venture Partners. Irwin Federman (USVP) and Pierre Lamond (Sequoia) join Eyal Waldman on the Mellanox Technology Board of Directors.
- Mellanox Technologies Inc Founded by Eyal Waldman along with an experienced team of Engineers with the purpose of developing semiconductors for the data center infrastructure based on the Next Generation I/O (NGIO) standard.