SUNNYVALE, CA. and YOKNEAM, ISRAEL – August 29, 2018 Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX), a leading supplier of optical transceivers and high-performance, end-to-end smart interconnect solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced that it has begun shipping 200GbE Ethernet and InfiniBand HDR LinkX™optical transceivers, Active Optical Cables (AOCs) and Direct Attach Copper cables (DACs) for use in upcoming 200Gb/s systems. Additionally, Mellanox began shipping 400G QSFP-DD DAC cables for use in next generation systems.
The new LinkX™ 200Gb/s product line provides comprehensive options for switch, server, and storage network connectivity for HDR InfiniBand and 200/400GbE infrastructures. LinkX™ is part of the Mellanox "end-to-end" ecosystem including Spectrum2™ 200GbE and Quantum™ HDR systems and ConnectX-6™ network adapters.
- 200G SR4/HDR Transceiver: Designed and manufactured by Mellanox, the 4x50G PAM4 transceiver uses the QSFP56 form-factor and forms the basis for transceivers and AOC products for Mellanox's upcoming 200G systems.
- 200GbE and HDR DAC and AOC cables: Designed and manufactured by Mellanox we will be displaying both straight and y-splitter 100GbE and HDR100 form-factors.
- 400GbE DAC Cables: Mellanox LinkX™ kicks off its 400GbE line with announcing beginning shipments of its 400G 8x50G PAM4 DAC cables in the QSFP-DD form-factor.
- Live Demos: At ECOC we will host a live demo with Keysight/Ixia showing 200Gb/s SR4 transceivers and 400Gb/s QSFP-DD DAC cables.
- 400G SR8 Transceiver: Mellanox-designed, 8-channel parallel transceiver will be on display.
- Low-Loss DAC Cables: Extending one of the industry's largest offerings of interconnect products, with new low-loss DAC cables that enables simplified or even FEC-less links for Mellanox SN2000 series of 25/50/100G network switches and ConnectX™ network adapters. The new cables offer lengths up to 5 meters and support the IEEE CA-N and CA-L specifications. This enables considerable interconnect latency savings.
Mellanox will showcase the complete LinkX™ product line of 100G, 200G and 400G products at the CIOE 2018 in Shenzhen, China conference September 5-8 at booth 1A22-1 and ECOC 2018 conference September 24-26 in Rome, Italy at booth 432. In addition, Mellanox will display the full line of 25/50/100Gb/s cables and transceivers for hyperscale and data center applications:
- LinkX™ 25G/50G/100Gb/s DAC & AOC cables and SR, SR4, PSM4, CWDM4 and LR4 transceivers
- DAC and AOC breakout cables for 100Gb/s to 4x25Gb/s and 2x50Gb/s
- DynamiX QSA™ Adapter, to convert any QSFP port to support an SFP-based DAC, AOC or transceiver available in 10G and 25G versions
Mellanox Technologies (NASDAQ: MLNX) is a leading supplier of end-to-end Ethernet and InfiniBand intelligent interconnect solutions and services for servers, storage, and hyper-converged infrastructure. Mellanox's intelligent interconnect solutions increase data center efficiency by providing the highest throughput and lowest latency, delivering data faster to applications and unlocking system performance. Mellanox offers a choice of high performance solutions: network and multicore processors, network adapters, switches, cables, software and silicon, that accelerate application runtime and maximize business results for a wide range of markets including high performance computing, enterprise data centers, Web 2.0, cloud, storage, network security, telecom and financial services. More information is available at: www.mellanox.com.
Note: Mellanox and ConnectX are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. LinkX and DynamiX are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.