- UBS Global Technology and Services Conference on Tuesday, November 18 at 3:45 p.m. Eastern Time at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel in New York
- SFG Israeli Conference on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at the Omni Berkshire Place in New York City
- Credit Suisse’s Annual Technology Conference on Tuesday, December 2 at 10:30 a.m. Mountain Time at The Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona
- JP Morgan’s Tenth Small/Midcap conference on Thursday, December 4 at 11:45 a.m. Eastern Time at The JP Morgan Conference Center in New York
- Barclay’s Conference (formerly the Lehman Brothers Conference) on Thursday, December 11 at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco
The company’s presentations will be webcast live via the investor relations link at the Mellanox website at www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based, interconnect products to world-class server, storage, and infrastructure OEMs servicing Fortune 500 data centers, the world’s most powerful supercomputers, and mission critical embedded applications.
Founded in 1999, Mellanox Technologies is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and Yokneam, Israel. For more information, visit Mellanox at www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox, ConnectX, InfiniBlast, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniRISC, InfiniScale, and InfiniPCI are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. Virtual Protocol Interconnect is a trademark of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
For more information: