SUNNYVALE, Calif. and YOKNEAM, ISRAEL – May 7, 2009 – Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX; TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of end-to-end connectivity solutions for data center servers and storage, today announced that the company’s management will be participating in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Oppenheimer's 10th Israeli Conference on May 17 at the David Intercontinental Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel
- 37th Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on May 18 at 2:20 p.m. Eastern Time at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel, Boston
- The Eighth Annual JMP Securities Research Conference on May 20 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, San Francisco
- Kaufman Bros. Cloud Computing Conference on May 27 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time at the W Hotel, New York City
- UBS Global Technology and Services Conference on June 8 at 3:15 p.m. Eastern Time at the Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers, New York City
- Lazard Bus Tour on June 9 at 10:30 a.m. Pacific Time at Mellanox Technologies, Sunnyvale, CA.
The company’s presentations will be webcast live via Mellanox’s website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end connectivity solutions for servers and storage that optimize data center performance. Mellanox products deliver market-leading bandwidth, performance, scalability, power conservation and cost-effectiveness while converging multiple legacy network technologies into one future-proof solution. For the best in performance and scalability, Mellanox is the choice for Fortune 500 data centers and the world’s most powerful supercomputers. Founded in 1999, Mellanox Technologies is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and Yokneam, Israel. For more information, visit Mellanox at www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox, ConnectX, InfiniBlast, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniRISC, InfiniScale, and InfiniPCI are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. BridgeX and Virtual Protocol Interconnect are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.