SUNNYVALE, CA. and YOKNEAM, ISRAEL – Jan. 26, 2010 – Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX; TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end connectivity solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced that the company’s management will be participating in the following upcoming investor conferences:
- Thomas Weisel Partners Technology & Telecom Conference 2010 on Feb. 8 at 2:40p.m. Pacific Time at the Fairmont Hotel, San Francisco, CA
- NASDAQ OMX & Oppenheimer 14th Annual Israeli Equities Conference on Feb. 23-24 at the Oppenheimer’s Offices in New York, NY
- Pacific Crest Emerging Tech. Conference on Feb. 24 at the Intercontinental Hotel, San Francisco, CA
- Jefferies 4th Annual Global Technology Conference on March 9 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York, NY
- Credit Suisse Semiconductor & Comm Equipment Conference on March 10 at the Credit Suisse offices in Boston, MA
- Roth Annual Conference on March 14-16 at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Laguna Niguel, CA
The company’s presentations will be webcast live via Mellanox’s website at http://ir.mellanox.com.
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end connectivity solutions for servers and storage that optimize data center performance. Mellanox products deliver market-leading bandwidth, performance, scalability, power conservation and cost-effectiveness while converging multiple legacy network technologies into one future-proof solution. For the best in performance and scalability, Mellanox is the choice for Fortune 500 data centers and the world’s most powerful supercomputers. Founded in 1999, Mellanox Technologies is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and Yokneam,Israel. For more information, visit Mellanox at www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox, BridgeX, ConnectX, InfiniBlast, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniRISC, InfiniScale, and InfiniPCI are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. CORE-Direct, FabricIT, PhyX, and Virtual Protocol Interconnect are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.