SUNNYVALE, CA. and YOKNEAM, ISRAEL – November 9, 2011 – Mellanox® Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX; TASE: MLNX), a leading supplier of high-performance, end-to-end connectivity solutions for data center servers and storage systems, today announced it will present and showcase its industry-leading FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand and 40GbE I/O solutions at SC11 in Seattle, WA (November 14-18, 2011) in booth #522. The wealth of knowledge from Mellanox’s HPC experts, thought provoking presentations, cutting-edge demos and a network of prominent industry partners at SC11 highlights Mellanox’s leadership position in the HPC ecosystem.
Mellanox’s booth is home to the FDR InfiniBand Solution Center that will feature Mellanox FDR 56Gb/s InfiniBand-based solutions from Dell, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Intel and Supermicro. In addition, Mellanox will perform four innovative demonstrations focused on Scalable Communications Libraries; GPU Acceleration; I/O Efficiency, Resiliency, and Management; and GPU Virtualization.
Every half hour, the Mellanox booth will host theatre presentations from leading server and storage OEM, ISVs, end-users and academia that will provide insight to the benefits and performance improvements achieved when using Mellanox’s leading I/O solutions.
Mellanox experts will also address SC11 attendees on important issues faced by the HPC community at the following conference and exhibitor speaker sessions:
- Tue. Nov. 15, Wed. Nov. 16, and Thu. Nov. 17 at 11:45AM in IBTA/OFA booth #6010: “FDR InfiniBand is here!” by Bill Lee, Director of Product Marketing
- Tue. Nov. 15, Wed. Nov. 16, Thu. Nov 17 at 1:45PM in IBTA/OFA booth #6010: “Addressing new I/O challenges in HPC, Cloud, and Web 2.0 infrastructures” by Brian Sparks, Sr. Director of Marketing Communications and IBTA and OFA Marketing Working Group Co-Chair
- Tue. Nov. 15 at 1:30PM in SC Room 611/612: “Paving the Road for Exascale Computing” by Michael Kagan, CTO, and Gilad Shainer, Sr. Director of Marketing Development
- Tue. Nov. 15 at 3:00PM in San Diego Supercomputer Center booth #1213: “3D Torus topology with InfiniBand” by Gilad Shainer, Sr. Director of Marketing Development and Todd Wilde, Director, Technical Computing
- Wed. Nov. 16 at 11:15AM in Appro booth #2312: “Mellanox FDR InfiniBand Solutions for Scalable HPC” by Todd Wilde, Director, Technical Computing
- Wed. Nov. 16 at 3:00PM in Hewlett-Packard booth #603: “Mellanox FDR InfiniBand Solutions for Scalable HPC” by Todd Wilde, Director, Technical Computing
- Thu. Nov. 17 at 12:15PM in SC Room TCC 303: “Web 2.0 Applications at HPC Speeds” by Gilad Shainer, Sr. Director of Marketing Development, and Eyal Gutkind, Product Marketing Manager
- Thu. Nov. 17 at 5:30PM in SC Room WSCC 400: “First Experience with InfiniBand FDR” by Gilad Shainer, Sr. Director of Marketing Development
Whether remote or on-site at the conference, attendees will have the opportunity to engage in real-time with Mellanox HPC experts during SC11 through “Ask the Experts”; a unique online feature where attendees can ask anything about the technical and architecture aspects of HPC via Twitter #AskMellanox or Facebook at www.facebook.com/MellanoxTech. This panel includes Michael Kagan, Chief Technology Officer, Dror Goldenberg, Vice President of Architecture, Yaron Haviv, Vice President of Data Center Solutions, and Diego Crupnicoff, Senior Director of Architecture.
At the heart of the conference will be the special evening Mellanox “Expanding HPC Horizons” Event on Wednesday, November 16th at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel from 6:30pm-10:00pm. The keynote to this exclusive engagement will be performed by Eyal Waldman, Chairman, President and CEO of Mellanox Technologies, who will provide an overview of how Mellanox's connectivity solutions are delivering the key ingredients for a sustainable HPC environment. He will be followed by Marc Hamilton, Vice President of HPC Sales at Hewlett Packard and Jay Boisseau, Ph.D Director, Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC). Attendance to the event is free and registration is required.
- Information on all of Mellanox’s activities during SC11
- Register for Mellanox “Expanding HPC Horizons” Event
- Learn more about Mellanox FDR InfiniBand Switches and Adapter Cards
- Learn more about Mellanox 10/40GbE Switches and NICs
- Learn more about Mellanox Switch Management and Storage Fabric Software
- Learn more about Mellanox Copper and Fiber Cables
- Connect with Mellanox on Twitterand Facebook
Mellanox Technologies is a leading supplier of end-to-end InfiniBand and Ethernet connectivity solutions and services for servers and storage. Mellanox products optimize data center performance and deliver industry-leading bandwidth, scalability, power conservation and cost-effectiveness while converging multiple legacy network technologies into one future-proof architecture. The company offers innovative solutions that address a wide range of markets including HPC, enterprise, mega warehouse data centers, cloud computing, Internet and Web 2.0.
Founded in 1999, Mellanox Technologies is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and Yokneam, Israel. For more information, visit Mellanox at www.mellanox.com.
Mellanox, BridgeX, ConnectX, CORE-Direct, InfiniBridge, InfiniHost, InfiniScale, PhyX, SwitchX, Virtual Protocol Interconnect and Voltaire are registered trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. FabricIT, MLNX-OS, and Unbreakable-Link are trademarks of Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.