Mellanox OFED for Windows - WinOF / WinOF-2
Windows OS Host controller driver for Cloud, Storage and High-Performance computing applications utilizing Mellanox’ field-proven RDMA and Transport Offloads
The Mellanox Windows distribution includes software for database clustering, Cloud, High Performance Computing, communications, and storage applications for servers and clients running different versions of Windows OS. This collection consists of drivers, protocols, and management in simple ready-to-install MSIs.
More detailed information on each package is provided in the documentation package available in the Related Documents section.
For ConnectX-3 and ConnectX-3 Pro drivers download WinOF.
For ConnectX-4/ConnectX-5 drivers download WinOF-2.
View the matrix of WinOF/WinOF-2 drivers versions vs. supported hardware and firmware for Mellanox products.
The Mellanox WinOF and WinOF-2 distribution provides the following benefits:
- Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI): Running Ethernet and/or InfiniBand on the same Host Controller
- Support Windows Azure Pack
- Support traditional IP and Sockets based applications leveraging the benefits of RDMA
- Support high-performance block storage applications utilizing RDMA benefits
- Cloud and virtualization:
- NVGRE and VxLAN Hardware offload (ConnectX-3 Pro and ConnectX-4)
- Function per-port (ConnectX-4)
- NDK with SMB-Direct
- NDv1 and v2 API support in user space
- Support Teaming and High-Availability
- Support a variety of Windows Server and Client OS )
Note: Features are OS dependent.
Note: For the exact schedule of availability of each feature, please contact Mellanox Support.
Note: WinOF v5.50.54000 includes a driver for Windows Server 2019 only. For other OSes, please see WinOF v5.50.53000.