ConnectX®-3 Pro EN Single/Dual-Port Adapters 10/40/56GbE Adapters w/ PCI Express 3.0
ConnectX-3 Pro EN 10/40/56GbE adapter cards with hardware offload engines for Overlay Networks ("Tunneling") provide the highest performing and most flexible interconnect solution for PCI Express Gen3 servers used in public and private clouds, enterprise data centers, and high performance computing.
Using these cards, public and private cloud clustered databases, parallel processing, transactional services, and high-performance embedded I/O applications will achieve significant performance improvements, resulting in reduced completion time and lower cost per operation. Learn more about Ethernet technology.
The Open Compute Project (OCP) mission is to develop and specify the most cost-efficient, energy-efficient and scalable enterprise and Web 2.0 data centers. Mellanox ConnectX-3 Pro EN OCP adapter card delivers leading Ethernet connectivity for performance-driven server and storage applications in Web 2.0, Enterprise Data Centers and Cloud environments. The OCP Mezzanine adapter form factor is designed to mate into OCP servers.
For additional information on Mellanox OCP products, click here.
**Image depicts sample product only; actual product may differ.
- Adapters Product Brief
- 10GbE Product Brief for OCP
- 40GbE Product Brief for OCP
- 40/56GbE User Manual
- 10GbE User Manual
- 10GbE User Manual for OCP
- 40GbE User Manual for OCP
- Whitepaper: Solving the NVGRE Performance Challenge
- Competitive Brief: Mellanox Ethernet NIC Advantage
- Competitive Brief: Mellanox NIC for Cloud Advantage
- NIC Support
- 10/40/56Gb/s connectivity for servers and storage
- World-class cluster, network, and storage performance
- Cutting edge performance in virtualized overlay networks (VXLAN and NVGRE)
- Guaranteed bandwidth and low-latency services
- I/O consolidation
- Virtualization acceleration
- Power efficient
- Scales to tens-of-thousands of nodes
- 1us MPI ping latency
- Up to 40/56GbE per port
- Single- and Dual-Port options available
- PCI Express 3.0 (up to 8GT/s)
- CPU offload of transport operations
- Application offload
- Precision Clock Synchronization
- HW Offloads for NVGRE and VXLAN encapsulated traffic
- End-to-end QoS and congestion control
- Hardware-based I/O virtualization