ConnectX®-4 Lx EN Cards
10/25/40/50 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter Cards supporting Mellanox Multi-Host® technology, RDMA, Overlay Networks Encapsulation/Decapsulation and more
ConnectX-4 Lx EN Network Controller with 1/10/25/40/50Gb/s Ethernet connectivity addresses virtualized infrastructure challenges, delivering best-in-class and highest performance to various demanding markets and applications. Providing true hardware-based I/O isolation with unmatched scalability and efficiency, achieving the most cost-effective and flexible solution for Web 2.0, Cloud, data analytics, database, and storage platforms.
ConnectX-4 Lx EN provides an unmatched combination of 1, 10, 25, 40, and 50GbE bandwidth, sub-microsecond latency and a 75 million packets per second message rate. It includes native hardware support for RDMA over Converged Ethernet, Ethernet stateless offload engines, Overlay Networks, and GPUDirect® Technology.
Learn more about Ethernet technology.
The Open Compute Project (OCP) mission is to develop and specify the most cost-efficient, energy-efficient and scalable enterprise and Web 2.0 data centers. Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx EN OCP adapter cards deliver leading Ethernet connectivity for performance-driven server and storage applications in Web 2.0, Enterprise Data Centers and Cloud environments. The OCP Mezzanine adapter form factor is designed to mate into OCP servers. ConnectX-4 Lx EN for Open Compute Project (OCP) improves network performance by increasing available bandwidth while decreasing the associated transport load on the CPU especially in virtualized server environments. Moreover, ConnectX-4 Lx EN introduces the new Multi-Host technology, which enables a new innovative rack design that achieves maximum CAPEX and OPEX savings without compromising on network performance.
For additional information on Mellanox OCP products, click here.
- Highest performing boards for applications requiring high bandwidth, low latency and high message rate
- 1/10/25/40/50GbE connectivity for servers and storage
- Standard PCIe and Open Compute Project form factor
- Industry leading throughput and latency for Web 2.0, Cloud and Big Data applications
- Maximizing data centers’ return on investment (ROI) with Multi-Host technology
- Smart interconnect for x86, Power, ARM, and GPU-based compute and storage platforms
- Cutting-edge performance in virtualized overlay networks
- Efficient I/O consolidation, lowering data center costs and complexity
- Virtualization acceleration
- Power efficiency
- 1/10/25/40/50Gb/s speeds
- Single and dual-port options available
- Multi-Host technology (specific OPNs)
- Connectivity to up-to 4 independent hosts (specific OPNs)
- OCP Specification 2.0 and 0.5, as applicable (specific OPNs)
- Low latency RDMA over Converged Ethernet
- CPU offloading of transport operations
- Application offloading
- Mellanox PeerDirectTM communication acceleration
- Hardware offloads for NVGRE, VXLAN and GENEVE encapsulated traffic
- End-to-end QoS and congestion control
- Hardware-based I/O virtualization
- Erasure Coding offload