TX6000 - Long-Haul Solutions to Data Centers
The MetroDX® TX6000 series extends Mellanox InfiniBand solutions from a single-location data center network to distances of up to 1km to local and campus data centers and applications.
Mellanox MetroDX enables connecting between data centers deployed across multiple geographically distributed sites, extending InfiniBand RDMA and Ethernet RoCE benefits beyond local data centers and storage clusters.
Mellanox's MetroDX is the perfect cost-effective, low power, easily managed and scalable solution to enable today's data centers and storage to run up to 1km over local and distributed fabrics, managed as a single unified network infrastructure.
- Extends InfiniBand networks up to a 1km radius over dark fiber
- Low cost, low power, long-haul solution over an InfiniBand fabric
- Simple management
- RDMA execution over a distant site
- 16 Long-haul (40Gb/s) ports in a 1U system
- Up to 640Gb/s long-haul aggregate data
- 16 Downlink (56Gb/s) VPI ports
- Compliant with IBTA 1.2.1 and 1.3
- 1 Virtual Lanes for QoS applications
- Compliant with Mellanox LR4 QSFP+ 40Gb/s transceivers
- Redundant power supplies and fan drawers