TILEncore-Gx36 Intelligent Application Adapter
Quad 10Gb Ethernet Adapter Card with 36-Core Network
Acceleration Processor, and PCIe2.0 x8
The TILEncore-Gx36 intelligent application adapter is a very high-performance networking and computing platform designed to unleash the performance and throughput of embedded systems and servers. The massive computing power of the TILE-Gx processor is complemented with 40 Gbps of Ethernet I/O and a large memory capacity in a compact, power-efficient PCIe form factor, enabling both network endpoint or “bump in the wire” configurations.
The TILEncore-Gx36 platform works with Mellanox’s industry-leading Multicore Development Environment™ (MDE)software, providing standard Linux development and ease of programming across the entire line of TILEncore-Gx™ adapters, including models with 36, and 72 cores.
- Software-defined network acceleration
- Massive computing power
- Large memory capacity
- Wire-speed performance
- Supports ”bump-in-the-wire“ or network endpoint configurations
- Supports INTx and MSI interrupts across PCIe
- On-board ambient and die temperature sensors
- RS-232 (UART) port accessed via a 3-pin header
- On-board voltage and current measurement of power supplies