Moore's Law is in Jeopardy...Learn How Top Data Centers are Keeping Up
Untold Secrets of the Efficient Data Center
Moore's Law may be ending but there are new solutions to data center efficiency.
An independent research study surveyed key IT executives from a mixture of large enterprise and cloud data centers on their thoughts about emerging networking technologies that can be used to support cloud-scale data centers models. The techniques of cloud data centers are now migrating to the enterprise. The network, it turns out, is crucial to supporting the data-center in delivering cloud-infrastructure efficiency.
Download this FREE report and learn about:
- What does the end of Moore's Law mean for data centers? How will they keep pace with new requirements?
- What is perceived by the broad-base of respondents as the number one technology for delivering efficiency in the cloud?
- What key technology was identified by most respondents for improving efficiency in the data center?
- What's the one thing most believe can improve HCI performance?
- What is the most significant item for ensuring performance in AI and ML environments?
Moore's Law may be ending but this report holds your solution to an efficient data center.