InfiniBand Switch Systems
Mellanox's family of InfiniBand switches deliver the highest performance and port density with complete fabric management solutions to enable compute clusters and converged data centers to operate at any scale while reducing operational costs and infrastructure complexity. Mellanox switches includes a broad portfolio of Edge and Director switches supporting 40, 56,100 and 200Gb/s port speeds and ranging from 8 ports to 800 ports. These switches allow IT managers to build the most cost-effective and scalable switch fabrics ranging from small clusters up to 10's-of-thousands of nodes, and can carry converged traffic with the combination of assured bandwidth and granular quality of service ensuring the highest productivity.
Mellanox's family of switches is designed for performance, serviceability, energy savings and high-availability. These switches are optimized for fitting into industry-standard racks and for scale-out computing solutions from industry leaders.
By combining industry standard InfiniBand technology with integrated InfiniBand Router and InfiniBand to Ethernet gateways, Mellanox switches provide scalable fabric for powering the world's largest and fastest high performance computing systems and next generation data centers.
- Mellanox switches come in with port configuration from 8 to 800 at up to 200Gb/s per port with the ability to build clusters that can scale out to thousands of nodes
- Mellanox switches deliver high bandwidth with low latency to get highest server efficiency and application productivity ideal for High-Performance Computing (HPC) applications
- Mellanox Unified Fabric Manager (UFM) ensures optimal cluster and data center performance with high availability and reliability
- Best price/performance solution with error-free 40Gb/s to 200Gb/s fabrics
- Industry-leading energy efficiency, density, and cost saving switches
- Ultra low latency
- Real-Time Scalable Network Telemetry
- Scalability and subnet isolation using InfiniBand routing and InfiniBand to Ethernet gateway capabilities
- Maximizes performance by removing fabric congestions
- Granular QoS for Cluster, LAN and SAN traffic
- Quick and easy setup and management
Mellanox's family of edge switch systems provides the highest-performing fabric solutions in a 1RU form factor by delivering up to 16Tb/s aggregate data of non-blocking bandwidth with extremely low port-to-port latency. Each port supports up to 200Gb/s (QSFP connector) full bidirectional bandwidth. These edge switches are an ideal choice for top-of-rack leaf connectivity or for building small to medium sized clusters. Mellanox's edge switches are offered as un-managed or managed switches to meet a variety of deployment scenarios.
VIEW EDGE SWITCHES TABLE
High Density Chassis switch systems
Mellanox's family of director switches provide the highest density switching solution, scaling from 8.64Tb/s up to 320Tb/s of bandwidth in a single enclosure, with low-latency and the highest per port speeds up to 200Gb/s. The modular chassis switch family provides the ability to scale clusters and invest as the cluster size grows.
VIEW DIRECTOR SWITCHES TABLE
|Management||2048 nodes||2048 nodes||2048 nodes||2048 nodes|
|Console Cables||Yes||Yes||Yes||LCD tablet IO panel|
|Leaf Modules (Max)||6||9||18||20|
|PSU Redundancy||Yes (N+N)||Yes (N+N)||Yes (N+N)||Yes (N+N)|
Advanced Management Capabilities
Mellanox's switch family enables efficient computing with features such as static routing, adaptive routing, and advanced congestion management. These features ensure the maximum effective fabric bandwidth by eliminating congestion hot spots. Whether used for parallel computation or as a converged fabric, Mellanox switches have the industry's best traffic-carrying capacity.
All Mellanox switches can also be coupled with Mellanox's Unified Fabric Manager (UFM™) software for managing scale-out InfiniBand computing environments. UFM enables data center operators to efficiently provision, monitor and operate the modern data center fabric. UFM boosts application performance and ensures that the fabric is up and running at all times. UFM can also enhance MLNX-OS with UFM Diag diagnostic tools to check node-node, node-switch connectivity and cluster topology view.